Purpose & Objectives
PURPOSE OF ST. JUDE'S SCHOOL
- to develop in each student a knowledge of their own
- to develop an awareness of the potential
they have been given
- to awaken the drive to use that potential
- to develop in each student an honest pride in their successes and the
continually strive to improve.
OBJECTIVES OF ST. JUDE'S SCHOOL
- to teach the basic academic skills necessary to attain a mastery of Reading, Writing, and
- to teach and develop a strong work ethic,
homework habits, and study skills needed
to complete academically
- to make students aware that they are
constantly making decisions which have consequences for them and others and that
they are responsible for their actions
- to provide parents with direct, honest, and frequent evaluations of their child's
At St. Jude's School we believe students must be challenged
with consistency, understanding,
a sense of personal responsibility, and excellent teaching.
But above all else,
students need to experience the JOY of LEARNING.